Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ALBERT PUJOLS TRANSCENDS MLB PITCHING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
That is all. I should have bought his chrome auto in the offseason when I had the chance for under 2K. Damn me and all I stand for. :lol:

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
33 to the opposite field, 34 left a vapor trail, it was still on its way up when it smashed into the deck in left. Just sick.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Yadi ALSO picked off his SIXTH runner of the season at FIRST BASE tonight! Respect his arm people!...............Yadi had a great ASG. He had an RBI, run, and a few great plays while catching 8. May have been MVP if the won.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Yadi ALSO picked off his SIXTH runner of the season at FIRST BASE tonight! Respect his arm people!...............Yadi had a great ASG. He had an RBI, run, and a few great plays while catching 8. May have been MVP if the won.

Carpenter with another outstanding game also...7 great innings.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Sucks to be Prince Fielder this year. Pujols is sooooo far beyond the rest of the pack that, it's not even worth talking about anyone else for MVP. Prince throws up his best year ever, and it looks pedestrian compared to The Machine.

Reminds me of the year Culpepper had when Manning broke the single-season TD record.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Skorris CCBC said:
darocker80 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
darocker80 said:
[quote="Sam Banks":1em7fcr4]Pujols has TWO home runs tonight! HE IS KING! Yadi is 3 for 3 as well!
Where were they during the all star game? lol jk

Right where they belonged, in a game that actually matters. ;)
Damn it, NL lost again though

Your boy didn't help that cause.[/quote:1em7fcr4]
Out pitched the opposing pitcher and albert didn't help the cause either and should've made that play...

but thats the past

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
darocker80 said:
Skorris CCBC said:
darocker80 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
darocker80 said:
[quote="Sam Banks":eich9zi0]Pujols has TWO home runs tonight! HE IS KING! Yadi is 3 for 3 as well!
Where were they during the all star game? lol jk

Right where they belonged, in a game that actually matters. ;)
Damn it, NL lost again though

Your boy didn't help that cause.
Out pitched the opposing pitcher and albert didn't help the cause either and should've made that play...

but thats the past[/quote:eich9zi0]

You're right, and if the NL would have won the 2006 ASG, the Cardinals would have won the WS in Detroit. :[

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
hive17 said:
Sucks to be Prince Fielder this year. Pujols is sooooo far beyond the rest of the pack that, it's not even worth talking about anyone else for MVP. Prince throws up his best year ever, and it looks pedestrian compared to The Machine.

Reminds me of the year Culpepper had when Manning broke the single-season TD record.

Reminds me of the years Bonds kept Pujols from winning MVP's! ;)

He should have a handful by now.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Sam Banks said:
Albert Pujols is tha boss........he promotes synergy. Kudos to the few that get that.

He turns into a jet...like a boss....bombs the Russians...like a boss...crash into the sun...like a boss...now he's dead...

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Sam Banks said:
Albert Pujols is tha boss........he promotes synergy. Kudos to the few that get that.

He turns into a jet...like a boss....bombs the Russians...like a boss...crash into the sun...like a boss...now he's dead...
haha

[youtube:1xrh2osu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c[/youtube:1xrh2osu]

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I'll tell you what, as a die hard Cub fan it pains me to say it, but I root for this guy when he isn't playing us. He is a great ambassador for the game, and I hope he can keep it up to break Bond's record. He is a great off the field as well, which is kind of rare anymore. It is a shame that he was denied the other MVP awards that Bonds kept from him.

Members online

Latest posts