Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~Saturday Morning Thread~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikekarlovec

Aug 7, 2008
Hobbs, NM
Good morning Art. sorry to hear you have crappy weather. its going to be another hot one here. i hope we get some rain to cool things off.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I'll be Alex-like this AM.... :lol: :lol: since small group so far.....

Art, raining here too.... ;) keep your chin up....

Mike, sorry about the heat- I live in Maine to avoid the heat and this summer we have not hit 80 once yet(did it in May, one day I believe).

Charlie- sorry you are working but gotta pay the bills ;) , right?

Anthony- mmmmm BBQ, I need my coffee first though :lol:

Josh- enjoy your day at the shop....

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Art, Mike, Charlie, Josh, Anthony and everyone else.

I went to the Pirates Giants game to see Lincecum pitch. he shut down the Pirates and only allowed 1 run in his 7 IP but Paul Maholm did the same to the Giants only allowing 1 run in his 8 IP. the game went into the bottom of the 14th still tied at 1 and the Pirates Garret Jones hit a solo home run into the Allegheny River on one bounce to end it. Jones has hit 7 hr's in 12 games with the Bucs including 2 last night and he has homered in 4 straight.

Clay Buchholz pitched 5 2/3 innings only allowing 1 run on 4 hits. from the highlights I have seen he pitched very well and hopefully he doesn't stay in Pawtucket much longer.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
pghbuccos said:
morning Art, Mike, Charlie, Josh, Anthony and everyone else.

I went to the Pirates Giants game to see Lincecum pitch. he shut down the Pirates and only allowed 1 run in his 7 IP but Paul Maholm did the same to the Giants only allowing 1 run in his 8 IP. the game went into the bottom of the 14th still tied at 1 and the Pirates Garret Jones hit a solo home run into the Allegheny River on one bounce to end it. Jones has hit 7 hr's in 12 games with the Bucs including 2 last night and he has homered in 4 straight.

Clay Buchholz pitched 5 2/3 innings only allowing 1 run on 4 hits. from the highlights I have seen he pitched very well and hopefully he doesn't stay in Pawtucket much longer.

He was solid, not quite spectacular, but Ill take one run in 5 2/3 innings. Did get ahead of hitters for the most part and was able to wiggle out of his one jam with only the one run.

If Smoltz and Penny stay healthy and effective, Clay will have to bide his time until the Spet. call-up date unfortunately.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning all.

Art, the rain should be gone by noon here in MA, so might not be bad all day up there.

Just cleaning the house today; out to Vegas tomorrow. We decided to rent a car, since it's an average of a $48 cab ride (each way) from Red Rock to the Strip, so this will be my first time driving out there. Should be interesting.

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
bungle77 said:
Good morning all.

Art, the rain should be gone by noon here in MA, so might not be bad all day up there.

Just cleaning the house today; out to Vegas tomorrow. We decided to rent a car, since it's an average of a $48 cab ride (each way) from Red Rock to the Strip, so this will be my first time driving out there. Should be interesting.
Progressive betting really works if you have the cash!! And counting cards does too!!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
gvsu96 said:
MojoDan said:
Good Morning Guys...

Congrats to Alex, his wedding was last night.

What the over/under if he posts in the thread today?

Sorry guys, I had to step away for a few and get some cards put away that have been sitting here for like a month. My desk is the most cluttered thing in the house so I thought it was about time I got off my lazy ass and get some of it put away where it belongs.

Congrats to Alex, hope things went smoothly and he had a great time. If he post's, I'll say over 5 cause I'm sure he'll want to share it with his buddies. :D

Art

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Fellas
Got the results last night of the stress test and things look to be normal.
Good news I guess, now we need to find out what is happening still.

Hope you guys have a good day, and a good weekend.
Going to cut the grass and weed the garden.

Later
Richard

Members online

Latest posts