Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Whoa! Someone got a steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

braden

Aug 7, 2008
Always remember to properly title your auctions, kids.

[ebay:70qix643]270418029344[/ebay:70qix643]

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
It will be interesting to see who will end up being the biggest card from that set. Berkman, Halladay, Aramis Ramirez all have had great starts to their career. It will probably just come down to who lasts the longest.

And I'm sure those could be had for that price before the trade hype started and will probably be back around there in the offseason.

Berkmans were selling for 200+ last year and are down below 100 again now.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I don't track Halladay rookie cards, so I could be way off, but how is this a steal? Seller gets 80$ for about 150 bv.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
bigalbert said:
I don't track Halladay rookie cards, so I could be way off, but how is this a steal? Seller gets 80$ for about 150 bv.
That is about $150+ SV worth of cards.....His BC Int RC ref last sold for $120

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
scotty21690 said:
bigalbert said:
That is about $150+ SV worth of cards.....His BC Int RC ref last sold for $120

what where his international refractors doing before this year?

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
trevordchi said:
It will be interesting to see who will end up being the biggest card from that set. Berkman, Halladay, Aramis Ramirez all have had great starts to their career. It will probably just come down to who lasts the longest.

And I'm sure those could be had for that price before the trade hype started and will probably be back around there in the offseason.

Berkmans were selling for 200+ last year and are down below 100 again now.

Why do they get so much?

I can pick up Beltrans for 1.00 and its his rookie card...though he has a few cards before it.

Members online

Latest posts