Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Great now bugs and Salt in our card packs Thanks UD.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Dude...you have to hand it to them...that actually looks kinda cool.Pieces of Coal from the Titanic?Come on man...that's awesome!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
I know it may sound nuts.... especially on this board. But id buy a case of this before Id try a case of Bowman Chrome. :shock:

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
That product looks AWESOME :eek:

On card autos.....GOODWIN CHAMPION BUYBACKS?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:

THOSE are the nicest cards of all time!!

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
God I hate when companies try to expand upon their products. Allen & Ginter has already proven that people DO NOT want stuff like this, and will NOT buy it.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
flightposite said:
God I hate when companies try to expand upon their products. Allen & Ginter has already proven that people DO NOT want stuff like this, and will NOT buy it.
Hahah nice one Bo.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
P_Manning 18 said:
I know it may sound nuts.... especially on this board. But id buy a case of this before Id try a case of Bowman Chrome. :shock:

If that is the case (no pun intended) then you are on the wrong board!

chisox3706

Aug 15, 2008
nw indiana/chicagoland
the jeter and MJ autos look sweet...i like the cap anson graded tobacco card too of course! :D

once again i say, im buying SPORTS cards for SPORTS players...not butterflies, coal, tusks, etc. oh well if i pulled one id definitely try to flip on on ebay to someone that im sure would want it badly just so i could use that money to buy more SPORTS cards!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
P_Manning 18 said:

So would I. This is going to be one of UD best sellers. As long as they don't overkill production.

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
the real test will be how sparse/plentiful the hits are and/or the production quantities etc.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Blue Hodges Reverend said:
I have already sent Andrew a message about this product. 1st edition of anything usually holds it's value best.

Might want to update that sig there... :oops:

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Maybe I'm alone here, but I'm actually very interested in the entomology cards. Upper Deck is capitalizing on Ginter's popularity in a big way. Can't be mad at them!

Members online

Latest posts