Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Favorite fights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
What are some of you favorite MMA fights? I love the Jon Fitch vs Georges St. Pierre, Clay Guida vs Diego Sanchez, Phil Baroni vs Frank Shamrock, Takanori Gomi vs Nick Diaz, Roger Huerta vs Clay Guida............what fights do you guys just love to watch over and over?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Liddell vs. Tito. Any time that loud mouth ***** gets his ass kicked is a good day in my book

Machida vs Evans. I just loved seeing someone finally shut Rashad and his crotch grabbing punk ass up.

Brock vs. Herring. Herring was talking a lot of crap before the fight then brock knocked him clear across the ring. The look on his face when Brock got to him before he could even get up was priceless.

Bonner vs. Griffin. I honestly believe that there would not be a viable MMA organization today with out that fight.

Fedor vs. Cro Cop. Needs no explanation.

Diego vs. Guida and Huerta vs. Guida. Two fights where two fighters just beat the crap out of each other for 3 rounds.

Liddell vs. Wand. Pure slugfest and war. Imagine if that fight had happened when it was supposed to. 2 years earlier.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Joachim Hansen VS Caol Uno
Josh Barnett VS Noguiera (both fights)
Don Frye VS Takayama

Members online