Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow i never expected it to get this high

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Not supprising at all, infact Bo Jackson has quite a following of deep pocketed collectors looking for auto's, low numbered paralells, ect.. I would have thrown it up for $50-$75 BIN/BO to begin with.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
matfanofold said:
Not supprising at all, infact Bo Jackson has quite a following of deep pocketed collectors looking for auto's, low numbered paralells, ect.. I would have thrown it up for $50-$75 BIN/BO to begin with.

Based off other purple sales i was thinking $5 as some of the bigger named guys dont sell for this much.

Im thinking its two set collectors and this one may be one of the few that havent shown up yet thats why they are going aggressively at it.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
matfanofold said:
Yeah I had a BO auto and a game use a few years back and I sold them for some good change

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
moxacaine said:
matfanofold said:

Based off other purple sales i was thinking $5 as some of the bigger named guys dont sell for this much.

Im thinking its two set collectors and this one may be one of the few that havent shown up yet thats why they are going aggressively at it.

Yep, that happens a lot with Bo Jackson stuff, and set collectors. Combine the two and you get $42+ with time left on a Bo Jackson /25.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
matfanofold said:
moxacaine said:
matfanofold said:

Yep, that happens a lot with Bo Jackson stuff, and set collectors. Combine the two and you get $42+ with time left on a Bo Jackson /25.

Im not complaining. :D

Hey i have a few cards you may need. pm me your addy.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Frow said:
Not surprised. Being a team collector I typically skip Bo since he's always so high.

I just looked at the two bidders history and the high bidder is a player collector and the other guy is a set collector. Gotta love a bidding war when its your item being sold. :p

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Do you think most player collectors of Bo go after Football and Baseball? Sorry for straying off the topic, but I was curious. Also, that sale is incredible!

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
trademhigh said:
Do you think most player collectors of Bo go after Football and Baseball? Sorry for straying off the topic, but I was curious. Also, that sale is incredible!

Looking through the one bidders wins he has been buying both sports.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
Bo is one of the most collected players of his era. Even his rookie stuff outsells some of the better players of that decade. I guess he has that "one of the best athletes ever who played in two or more sports" thing going for him. Plus the tragic end to his career never let him fulfill his full potential. Him and Deion Sanders are the only two players ever to play in the NFL and MLB at the same time, so there is some MAJOR collectibility there.

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
That Heroes set /25 is collected by a decent amount of people too. Coupled with it being Bo really jacks up the price. Even Mariano Rivera went close to $20.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts