Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Talking about crazy sales,check out this sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
That is crazy.
The same card is on eBay at only $5.50 with a few hours left.
I have so many 90s inserts from back in the day that I'm tempted to sell.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I wouldn't be surprised if I actually had that card somewhere in my collection already.90's cards making a come back?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
predatorkj said:
I wouldn't be surprised if I actually had that card somewhere in my collection already.90's cards making a come back?

Maybe, but that is even a little ridiculous.

Yep.Not sure what the hell.That is not a rare card by any means.Maybe just a few player collectors have been looking for it forever and decided they would overpay rather than wait.

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
predatorkj said:
tonsofcommons said:
predatorkj said:

Yep.Not sure what the hell.That is not a rare card by any means.Maybe just a few player collectors have been looking for it forever and decided they would overpay rather than wait.

Those were pretty rare the regulars were 1:11 Jumbos which I think were just 12 packs a box and then the GM were 1:110 packs and then with 10 different ones your looking at 1100 packs for you card.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
walter55 said:
predatorkj said:
tonsofcommons said:
predatorkj said:

Those were pretty rare the regulars were 1:11 Jumbos which I think were just 12 packs a box and then the GM were 1:110 packs and then with 10 different ones your looking at 1100 packs for you card.

Good point that I don't think anyone really takes into consideration.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
walter55 said:
predatorkj said:
tonsofcommons said:
predatorkj said:

And they can be found at shows in the 25 cent bin all day long.That is my point.If this were still back in the day when this first came out I would agree that its most likely a valuable and tough card to find.As it stands now...the only tough 90's cards are those lowered to 50 or lower.

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
predatorkj said:
And they can be found at shows in the 25 cent bin all day long.That is my point.If this were still back in the day when this first came out I would agree that its most likely a valuable and tough card to find.As it stands now...the only tough 90's cards are those lowered to 50 or lower.
If you find any of these in the 25¢ bin LMK
94 Topps Black Gold ABCD winner card
97 You crash the game instant win card of each player
98 You crash the game instant win card of each player
91 MooTown Snackers with tab
92 MooTown Snackers with tab
93 Topps Black Gold ABCD winner card
96 You crash the game gold all 3 Frank Thomas and all 3 Ken Griffey's
96 Collectors choice Gold Sig Griffey
97 Collectors Choice Gold sig Griffey
99 Topps MVP Promotion Frank Thomas and Ken Griffey

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Jack Straw said:
predatorkj said:
If you find any of these in the 25¢ bin LMK
94 Topps Black Gold ABCD winner card
97 You crash the game instant win card of each player
98 You crash the game instant win card of each player
91 MooTown Snackers with tab
92 MooTown Snackers with tab
93 Topps Black Gold ABCD winner card
96 You crash the game gold all 3 Frank Thomas and all 3 Ken Griffey's
96 Collectors choice Gold Sig Griffey
97 Collectors Choice Gold sig Griffey
99 Topps MVP Promotion Frank Thomas and Ken Griffey

Some of those oddballs I have seen cheap.Also the Griffey and Frank stuff always seems to go higher due to hardcore player collectors and not always the rarity of the card.You go to a show and just about all the regular Griffey's and Frank's are in the dollar bin.I have actually found some nice cards that way.My comment was made to point out that a lot of the 90's inserts can be had very cheaply because they are not considered that rare.If anyone wants to hash out how tough they were to pull that is one thing.But I can find cards of players that it would take a quite a bit of busting packs to produce said card and it can be had very cheap compared to how hard it was to pull.If you don't believe me..then I have a ton of Bagwells to sell you.

Members online