Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philly prospectors. What happened to Jason Knapp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The Phils aren't worried about it at all...

The BlueClaws have placed RHP Jason Knapp (2-7, 4.01) on the disabled list with shoulder fatigue. After pitching to a 1.70 ERA over his previous seven starts, Knapp gave up six runs in just 2/3 of an inning on Saturday in Kannapolis. There is no structural damage to Knapp. The Phillies just wanted to give the 18 year old some time off.

Chuck LaMar said Knapp was given “a clean bill of health.”

BlueClaws manager Dusty Wathan: “‘We’re just going to shut him down for a couple of days and then he’ll start his
throwing program back up again. He’ll be fine. Nothing serious at all.”

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
It seems to be more them wanting him to take it slow. He also got shelled his last outing so he does have a little injury.

I would prefer them to slow him down a little as I would hate to see him blow his arm out.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
ryanhoward06 said:
It seems to be more them wanting him to take it slow. He also got shelled his last outing so he does have a little injury.

I would prefer them to slow him down a little as I would hate to see him blow his arm out.

+2

Members online

Latest posts