Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
colts1888 said:
morning fellas today I will be going golfing what about you guys
Working and drinking coffee, you lucky SOB.

At the same time? Dude, you are trying to do a weeks worth of stuff all at once. Pace yourself...

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys! Was reading an article about Watson's loss yesterday and how Cink had a chance to become the worlds most hated man (tongue in cheek) for beating a 60 year in a major. The funniest part was describing the band that would be playing at his celebration party... the band name would be Captain Bringdown and the Buzzkills. :lol: Sounded funnier last night but I still get a chuckle.

How's everyone's Monday? Working on another card deal. Trying to pay for another. Waiting on one to come in. Phew. Need more coffee.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
Morning guys! Was reading an article about Watson's loss yesterday and how Cink had a chance to become the worlds most hated man (tongue in cheek) for beating a 60 year in a major. The funniest part was describing the band that would be playing at his celebration party... the band name would be Captain Bringdown and the Buzzkills. :lol: Sounded funnier last night but I still get a chuckle.

How's everyone's Monday? Working on another card deal. Trying to pay for another. Waiting on one to come in. Phew. Need more coffee.

can you share the details of the deal? big deal?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
wideright said:

Its for another platinum, but I don't want to give away the farm just yet cuz I gotta work out the details ;) Not a big one but one that's popped up a couple times.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
wideright said:

Next thing you know, you're gonna ask him to show you how
to throw his knuckler.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:
wideright said:

Next thing you know, you're gonna ask him to show you how
to throw his knuckler.
t1_knuckleball.jpg

The internet's ruined the secret already :( Pretty soon everyone will be throwing knucklers.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
What's up?

Pulling an all-nighter, all-day to try to get into a normal sleep pattern.

I've done it before, and it worked. :]

It's quite great to be young. :]

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Skorris CCBC said:
What's up?

Morning all. Feeling like crap today. Won't be doing much of anything I don't think.

Skorris: do that at my age and everyone thinks your on crack, and if they catch you when your sleeping, they think your in a coma. ::facepalm:: :lol:

Art

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Resident Piazza Fan said:
[quote="Skorris CCBC":25op9l6g]What's up?

Morning all. Feeling like crap today. Won't be doing much of anything I don't think.

Skorris: do that at my age and everyone thinks your on crack, and if they catch you when your sleeping, they think your in a coma. ::facepalm:: :lol:

Art[/quote:25op9l6g]

Hahaha! I probably will be in a coma after all of this.

Members online

Latest posts