Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rockies are now 30-10 since June 3rd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I've been watching the Rockies and Giants sneaking up on my Dodgers. Rockies got off to a terrible start or they would likely have the best record in MLB.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I didn't know the exact record but I knew they had to be playing over .700 ball. My FSB.com account told me so... :lol:

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
I knew the Rockies were on a great run but 30-10 is incredible...and as a Dodgers fan I always have my eye on the Giants.

And the NL West still gets pegged as a weak division.

Smoney17

Aug 7, 2008
Ridiculous baseball is being played out in the Wild West. Lincecum and Cain never seem to lose and the Rockies (Bless their hearts) are playing great baseball. Sadly, the Dodgers have not decided to slip up yet, but this will definitely be a very good race.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
rico08 said:
I knew the Rockies were on a great run but 30-10 is incredible...and as a Dodgers fan I always have my eye on the Giants.

And the NL West still gets pegged as a weak division.
And there are idiots that will still argue about that even though it's so obvious. I kinda was looking past the Rockies and only paying attention to the Giants but guess who's in second place now.

Members online

Latest posts