Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Fake Patch (?) Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
My collecting tastes have once again started leaning towards patches, and though I'm not surprised, I'm still perturbed that fakes are still as rampant as they ever were.
I'm fully aware that there are fake patch threads made at least 5 times a week, and that some folks don't like them, so why not put them in one thread? (which I believe was started before)
To some guys, like me, they're entertaining to see anyways - without special threads made all the time.

The reason I started this today....

[ebay:x446ilmh]380141267556[/ebay:x446ilmh]

fakepujols.jpg

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Kevbo said:
My collecting tastes have once again started leaning towards patches, and though I'm not surprised, I'm still perturbed that fakes are still as rampant as they ever were.
I'm fully aware that there are fake patch threads made at least 5 times a week, and that some folks don't like them, so why not put them in one thread? (which I believe was started before)
To some guys, like me, they're entertaining to see anyways - without special threads made all the time.

The reason I started this today....

[ebay:1tbczqov]380141267556[/ebay:1tbczqov]

I am shocked by this one actually. I know that seller very well, and trust me he would not knowlingly sell a fake/altered card. I am also very surprised to see that he got taken on this one---he should also know better than to think that is real!!!

TK

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
There was a fake patch thread awhile ago.. I'll see if I can find it as it had some fake patch sellers id's on there..

There is a site for fake patches as well..

by the way, that card looks hideous!!

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
bighurtcollector said:
Frow said:
Nothing Will Ever Trump

701bsm6.jpg

Pretty good one....but I may have a 1 up on that fake
2005primepatchesjumboallstarpatch.jpg

And before anyone asks YES I was the sucker who got roped into buying it and got screwed
the best fake in the world. sir. larry who can win the stanley cup playing baseball
359ea9c.jpg

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
Yep, yours tops it! I was wrong....wow, Larry Walker; top notch baseball player AND Stanley Cup Champion WOOHOO move over Deion Sanders

jeff550 said:
bighurtcollector said:
Frow said:
Nothing Will Ever Trump

701bsm6.jpg

And before anyone asks YES I was the sucker who got roped into buying it and got screwed
the best fake in the world. sir. larry who can win the stanley cup playing baseball
359ea9c.jpg

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
jeff550 said:
bighurtcollector said:
Frow said:
Nothing Will Ever Trump

701bsm6.jpg

359ea9c.jpg

I seem to recall that being a joke photoshop for a thread on Beckett. The guy who did it may even be on here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts