Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 DONRUSS LEARNING SERIES CARD SET??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
Does anyone have any information on this card set that was produced in 1990 by Donruss that was supposed to be a learning tool for teachers?? I know they have a logo on the front of the cards but don't know how big the set is and what major players are listed....I know about the Aquios Test issues and the white/blue border cards but don't have an SCD to look up these sets...are they hard to find? thanks

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
55 card set that was given to teachers in an educational package, not sure if it was the whole set or just a few cards?
I would say just like the 90 Donruss Best set if Frank Thomas was in them they would get alot more respect.
The set is all boring head shots so the set is pretty much a snore.

SouthSideSluggers

Aug 7, 2008
Sunny Los Angeles
Thanks Jack, was hoping that there was a few big names in the set that would sell as I know someone that I could trade for the set ( he did have the videotape as well that came with the cards...not sure if that is rare or not) I WISH FRANK was in the set....does anyone have pics of these cards??? are there no rookies in the set? Sosa, Walker, Gonzales etc??

Jack Straw

May 10, 2009
@ a Baseball Card Show
Nolan Ryan and Ripken are the most expensive at 6.00. No rookies but a second year Griffey.

90DonrussLearning.jpg

brumbach

You should be able to get the complete card set without the video for $10. Honestly, don't pay any more than $2-3 each for the Griffey, Ryan, or Ripken. One of those sets that was rarely seen before the internets and eBay but now can be had at very reasonable prices.

Members online

Latest posts