Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

July 20th MilB Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Pitchers going today of note: Troy Patton, Will Inman, Blake Beavan, Mike Montgomery, Ethan Martin, Aaron Schafer, David Hernandez, Ross Detwiler

Already in the books:
*Derrick Phillips: 1/3, SB (he seems to be platooning quite a bit with Destin Hood in GCL...I think Hood will be called up with in a week or so).
*Denny Almonte: 1/4, 2B (22nd two bagger of the season)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
My project Erik Cordier is pitching at 7:05.

Cordier get's clobbered in the 1st (couple errors didn't help). Strikes out the side in the 2nd. I need consistency!

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Kluber pitching a pretty nice game thus far in his 1st AA appearance:
6ip, 3hits, 0R, 1BB, 6K's, 0.00ERA :D

Michael Taylor started out with a 2B today but then went on to go:

1-for-4, 2B, .176 Avg thus far in 17 at-bat's in AAA (I'm shocked he's cranked a HR & a 2B thus far, as he is usually not good for an XBH in his first couple of weeks in a new level). It'll get better...it can't get much worse! :lol: :D

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Westmoreland just hit a triple clearing the bases. This kid will rank #2 in BA Boston Top 10. This kid is Ellsbury with plus power.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
jlecates said:
Let's keep this Westmoreland chatter to a minimum :lol: ...keep these cards dirt cheep.

Haha, I have an IP auto'd ball on the sweetspot from last month.

Members online

Latest posts