Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which happens 1st? Fedor vs Couture or Fedor vs Lesnar?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...or do they ever happen at all?

I want to see Lesnar and Gonzaga, or even Lesnar and Kongo, I think those would be good fights...

G

Fedor is calling out Brock now, saying he'd like to fight him.

He's saying if he had to choose between a fight with Brock and Randy, that he'd have to take a fight with Brock, becuase he's sympathetic to Randy.

Here's his quote.

“I would choose Lesnar, mainly for the reason I mentioned before,” said Emelianenko. “I’m very sympathetic to Randy. He hung out together. He got to know each other. I have a lot of warm feelings toward him. Based on that, if I had my choice without any outside forces involved, I would choose Lesnar.”

If I was a betting man, I would say that Randy/Fedor happens first. I say that because I don't see Dana signing Fedor before Randy's contract is up. Therefor leaving Randy to leave UFC and go elsewhere to fight Fedor. Which would end VERY badly for Randy by that point in his life due to his age.
I don't see Dana signing Brock anytime soon becuase he probably wants to protect his investment. If he was going to sign Fedor to fight Brock, I think that it would be a few years down the line so Brock would have time to mature as a fighter.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/fedors ... dy-878057/

G

MojoDan said:
I didnt know Randy and Fedor were buddies. Thats cool!

They like each other...................A LOT............if you know what I mean.

fedor_randy1.jpg

randy-and-fedor_11.jpg

randy_apy_fedor.jpg

There are some pictures of them training together somewheres.

G

Here's both of them with Ryan Braun I believe.

All three Affliction guys.

randy-couture-fedor-emelianenko-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts