Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Running golf outing selling autos need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
I really cant think of a good title for this but my dad runs a golf outing everyyear for the Elks lodge. We normally sell autos afterwarsds money goes to the Elks lodge

We are in NY so everyone is a Jets,yankees,Mets Giants and Knicks fans so we normally get autos from these teams.

Lets some suggestions of players to get a long with what items to buy. Also nothing that sells for more than 75 on ebay as this money is coming out of my pocket ;) Im looking at speniding roughly 350 and buying certified autod memorbilia(PsaDNA,Global,Steiner mounted Memories)

thanks for your guys help

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
$350 will get you about 2/3 a Jeter ball.

Seriously, check with Steiner because alot of the bigger auto companies now have "auction services" where they hook you up with co-signment, better prices, etc. as long as you can prove the auction is legit.

I'd go with older Yanks and Mets because their "cost" should be much lower, and they should sell better, especially if the auction is later, after the bar opens. ;)

Good luck!

yankees23657

Aug 7, 2008
Check upperdeck.com, they usually have some baseballs that are decently marked down. And you can usually get Steiner autoed balls for about1/5 of the price on ebay.

Members online

Latest posts