Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bummer - I sold this before they were anyone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Darn, going through my bucket that I haven't visited in AGES, and looking in my old FOR TRADE Bucket and saw this card.
I think i traded it for like $35-$40 before they were anyone special...that sucks

verlander.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
i43770 said:
That is the exact reason I deleted my Gone section of my bucket.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wise advice...now i am scared to look further..i haven't looked at this bucket in at least two years..I wonder what I else I will find that i regret.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Pine Tar said:
So what is the big deal they still are not anyone. :eek: :lol:

Yea, I agree somewhat.....sweet card though, and if they prove the test of longevity and eventually put up hofer numbers, i will kick myself.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
looking through my buckets, There are only a few cards that I REALLY miss that are irreplaceable, and most of them I did sell for GOOD money....although most of my vintage that i sold, i lost a lot of money on from what they have gone up to. T206 and goudey ruths went up quite a bit over the last 5 or so years...

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Besides the vintage that went quite a bit up, i wish i could buy back my donruss recollection rookie autos and this card---

chipand.jpg

There is one other card I want really bad, but i am not telling anyone until i find it, because I hope to find another one day...

Members online

Latest posts