Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about 2008 Heroes? please help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
Hi, I was wondering a couple things about 2008 Heroes baseball.

First: does anyone know of a complete final checklist?? i found the one on Upper Decks website but I dont know if it is a final checklist..i dont see any patch/auto cards on it?

second: are the Charcoal Cards strictly retail and retail only???

third: does anyone of a list of the patch/auto cards that were produced haha???

thank you for your help!!-Alan

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
1. the checklist (and any for that matter) can be found on beckett.com with no subscription needed. you just won't be able to see "how much they are worth"

2. yes, the un-#'d black cards were from retail only. pretty funny as the "black #'d" inserts from hobby look charcoal and the "charcoal un-#'d" inserts from retail look black.

3. you'll be able to find who has autos, patches, etc. on beckett...

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
ok thanks!!! one more, what about the numbered Charcoal stuff?? like the patch autos?? those are also retail only right?? everything charcoal is retail basically then?

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
thegreathambino said:
maybe i am just terrible at using the BMB, but i can't find the set checklist. can someone help me?

click in the big white search bar and type "2008 heroes." After you search, click "baseball" on the left side.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA

9090sportscards

Aug 18, 2008
yes, charcoals are numbered but are found only in retail to the best of my knowledge..people get black and charcoal mixed up all the time because they are so similar

Members online