Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My First 2 Packs of 2008 Stadium Club...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Made a little trade at the card shop for $50 store credit and got 2 packs...Here are the scans:

Glen Perkins Beam Team Auto:
SCPerkins.jpg

Yusmeiro Petit Beam Team Auto:
SCPetit.jpg

I LOVE the look of these cards...even with the sticker (wish they used a flat or transparent one vs the shiny-ness). Let me know what you think and thanks for looking!!

Alex

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Beam Team cards look really nice.Too bad Topps continues to use those ugly silver stickers still to this day.If they were able to get some of the base cards hand signed you would think they would be able to get the Beam Team cards hand signed as well.At least UD is smart enough to use the clear stickers if stickers have to be used (they at least look like the player signed the card).

Are you guaranteed an autograph in every pack of this stuff?I don't know anything about this stuff.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
mlbsalltimegreats said:
Now if they only had Felix hernandez on one of those :eek:

No kidding...Felix would look great as Topps Stickers gives him a little more room to sign (he has a pretty tall and circular signature)...but the sketch cards I've seen of his hasn't been much to brag about.

Members online

Latest posts