Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

RUMOR: Chris Tillman to make MLB Debut...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Most pitchers do very well against KC, so I would assume this Tillman fella would be no different. ;)

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1462.jpg

Hope that happens very very soon, and then I might unload a few cards... :D

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
@ excel_B

Oh wow I didn't know the Red Aflac's were out there.....any clue if you purchased the Tillman from the person who had the whole set? I've been looking for the Cory Rasmus.

and...

Nice stash!

southeastjerome

Aug 8, 2008
Tillman has been my favorite Pitching prospect in the minors the past 2 years and i am really glad to hear he is going to get a chance in the majors soon. I honestly thought 600 was enough for the Superfractor when it was listed a while back but now that card is worth so much more.

Excel B your Tillman Stash is just filthy and that red 9.5 is a stunning card. I have already made just over a grand on Tillman on only his 05 aflac stuff so your gunna make a killing when you decide to sell since you got sterling and chrome.

Does the guy who owns the 05 superfractor from NJ i think still own it. If so can you please post scan
thanks

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Hey is actually a pretty cool kid too. very nice, and personable. Had a pic taken with him earlier this year. Was cracking on the people asking for Wieter's auto

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
brianga26 said:
Hey is actually a pretty cool kid too. very nice, and personable. Had a pic taken with him earlier this year. Was cracking on the people asking for Wieter's auto

I agree, talked to him after his best start of the season 6 IP 10 K game. I hope he does well, he isn't an a-hole like Lars Anderson.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Thanks guys for your kind comments on my stash...

To Mazarazz & AKA Coastal, I don't remember who the Ebay seller was, but I do remember winning this for $500. I thought it was a great deal!

SoutheastJerome, this Red Ref is a BGS9. Wish it's a BGS9.5, but no need to panic. I love this card very much!

I don't know if Wossa has the Tillman Superfractor? I would LOVE to get a hand of it to complete my rainbow!

And also has anyone ever find the Tillman Bowman Sterling Red Refractor Auto and the Green Printing Plate Ref 1/1 Auto, then DEFINITELY let me know...

Thanks again!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts