Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well, the Kershaw Red BGS 10 is gone...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
It's a sad day, but it was time to let it go. I did well on it, but I don't think I got anywhere near what it SHOULD be worth. I guess that is the fickle world of prospects. I dont know if anyone cares, but here is one last look and a link to the auction...

[center:tn9e0sc9]
KershawRedBGS10.jpg
[/center:tn9e0sc9]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&item=250467758518

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
excel_B said:
WOW - didn't think you would EVER sell it...

That card will skyrocket if Clayton continues to dominate.

:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

I thought that way, but I realize now that people would rather dish out crazy $$$ for a 21 year old in AA than a 21 year old dominating the major leagues. I figured I should just take the profit and run.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Sick card Jordan! I would have loved to have it but it probably would have taken a long time to come up with the funds! :lol:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="excel_B":1ahl95wz]WOW - didn't think you would EVER sell it...

That card will skyrocket if Clayton continues to dominate.

:shock: :eek: :shock: :eek:

I thought that way, but I realize now that people would rather dish out crazy $$$ for a 21 year old in AA than a 21 year old dominating the major leagues. I figured I should just take the profit and run.[/quote:1ahl95wz]

I would be happy with a $1,900 man. Pitchers are too risky anyhow. :p

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
jjj7880 said:
Sick card Jordan! I would have loved to have it but it probably would have taken a long time to come up with the funds! :lol:

Its all good..You have ransacked enough of my collection lately :lol: :lol: :lol:

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
jjj7880 said:

Its all good..You have ransacked enough of my collection lately :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just want to keep buying your stuff so you will have extra money for Josh Beckett! :D

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Still one of the most amazing cards from a Bowman Chrome product I have seen.

Definitely a solid sale, but I think you are right that it should be worth more than that.

Skillz

Aug 7, 2008
If you thought it should be worth more why list a $1900 BIN? Wouldn't you have been better off doing a $9,999 BIN/BO?

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Skillz said:
If you thought it should be worth more why list a $1900 BIN? Wouldn't you have been better off doing a $9,999 BIN/BO?

It was agreed upon by myself and the buyer. I initially declined, but changed my mind and lowered the BIN.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
NOOO! But there was the whole thing with Beckett and the....then the..nooo.....because the time the thing.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry:

Goodbye Clayton :(

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
MallCopKJ said:
NOOO! But there was the whole thing with Beckett and the....then the..nooo.....because the time the thing.....NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry: :cry: :cry:

Goodbye Clayton :(

:lol: :lol:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Was that the best card in your collection? (I'm just curious) If not I would love to see what is.

I agree with the previous posters. Take the money and don't look back. Nice sale.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Was that the best card in your collection? (I'm just curious) If not I would love to see what is.

I agree with the previous posters. Take the money and don't look back. Nice sale.

No, it was the 3rd or 4th up until 2 months ago. As of this morning, it was probably the 2nd best behind this...

Scan0020.jpg

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Jays_Cards said:
kdailey4315 said:

No, it was the 3rd or 4th up until 2 months ago. As of this morning, it was probably the 2nd best behind this...

Scan0020.jpg

I agree with that. That's another fantastic card. Well done.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
kdailey4315 said:
Jays_Cards said:
kdailey4315 said:

I agree with that. That's another fantastic card. Well done.

Thanks. I do not have much of my nice prospect inventory for different reasons, but if you want to check out most of the graded stuff that I have left, here you go..(The Beckett section is not updated at all).

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee41/jayp2423/

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009

Members online