Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sweet Angels Royals Twinbill Game Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardinals0103

Oct 5, 2008
Kansas
Sorry for the big photos last time, I got the photobucket settings messed up, good now I think

So doubleheaders in Major League Baseball aren't common so I went to the one yesterday (T Shirt day giveaway also) ;) . Angels and Royals. Royals started Ponson and Chen, no one had any hopes for the Royals that day, lol. Although, I was sorta surprised Ponson lasted 5+ innings despsite the 6 ERs.

Anyways, Got my 2002 WS ball signed by Mike Scioscia. (2002 WS was one of the better ones I watched, memorable too with the rally monkeys)
Also got Zack Greinke to sign a BP ball I got. He didn't use my blue bic pen. ahh, I hate sharpie on baseballs.

Also got a foul ball during the game, one bounced off the upper deck to the lower where I snagged it on a bounce.

Overall, one of the better games I've gone to.
Here's a shot of the autos. (Since I don't like sharpie on OMLBs, the Greinke might be available if there's interest.
DSC04416.jpg

Members online

Latest posts