Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Deck Rewards points?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
So, I received an email the other day that I just got around to reading. Apparently the Upper Deck rewards program is ending and they are listing some of the last items up for bid. I have close to 16,000 points in my account and its short of a few things I would like a shot at before the program closes. These points come/came from the back of "filler" cards a few per box, where you would enter a code and get points. I got a lot of my points through the kids program untill they made it 18 and under. Now those points have been converted and I would like to get as many as I can to make some bids. Does anyone know where to find these codes and/or how to get/buy some? I might be willing to buy someones points if they arent using them, if Upper Deck allows that? Any help is appreciated in advance. Thanks.

ru4scuba

Aug 7, 2008
San Francisco Bay Area
Re: How to get Upper Deck Rewards points?

MallCopKJ said:
I got a lot of my points through the kids program untill they made it 18 and under. Now those points have been converted and I would like to get as many as I can to make some bids.

I don't know the best way to acquire new points, but I got a ton when they converted the kids program. I won a Nolan Ryan autographed HOF baseball with my points from just the kids program.

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

ru4scuba said:
MallCopKJ said:
I got a lot of my points through the kids program untill they made it 18 and under. Now those points have been converted and I would like to get as many as I can to make some bids.

I don't know the best way to acquire new points, but I got a ton when they converted the kids program. I won a Nolan Ryan autographed HOF baseball with my points from just the kids program.

Hey man, thanks for posting! You must have had a ton of points to get that right? They have a Ben Sheets auto for 8,000 points so I would imagine you put like 40,000 into the Ryan? Thats a sweet item to be able to get just for entering in those codes! It was definately a lot easier to get the points when you could enter codes from thousands of cards instead of these every-other-pack fillers. :(

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto

is that girl in your sig the girl Turtle and Drama tag teamed...They even crossed swords..something no 2 guys should ever do,unless you're a bum darter :lol: :lol:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

Autismic said:
is that girl in your sig the girl Turtle and Drama tag teamed...They even crossed swords..something no 2 guys should ever do,unless you're a bum darter :lol: :lol:

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about :lol:

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

Err theres so many nice items up there right now! Anyone know anywhere to get ANY points? :(

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008

Theres still a chance to grab something nice! Anyone??

MallCopKJ

Aug 22, 2008
Re: Anyone have Upper Deck Rewards points?

Ending soon, help if you have codes!

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
It seems I have 805 points, not sure I would know how to give them to you though. If you know I'll trade them for any GU/AU that I can use as tradebait.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
I have no idea how to continue aquiring points.

I have points from way back from decoy card entries and I just blew a whole bunch on a box of Goudey, because I rather have something like that box of goudey than have my points converted into money that is only good at the way-overpriced UD store.

Members online