Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Former prospect Taylor Mattingly arrested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
Sounds like roid rage! I grew up with a guy who did the same thing! HIs parents dropped charges because he agreed to join the Marines. Sad.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hey, I read that newspaper daily! :D

Seriously, though, that lady is cooky if you ask me. It's not her fault though...hopping a fence over a text message? come on man, grow up.

Anthony

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Craaaaaaazzzzzyyyy
mattingly,-kim2.jpg

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
In this case, it is like mother, like son as far as dysfunctions in the Mattingly household go.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Pine Tar said:
Don is going to go off on his ex since she has seemed to know no
bounds for getting to him, and the kid. She is a classic head case.

Big Mac McGwire said:
she has alchol problems.

Lars said:
In this case, it is like mother, like son as far as dysfunctions in the Mattingly household go.

Are you guys serious? Screwed up or not, he attacked his mom over a text message and destroyed some of her belongings. As a 24 year-old who would never think of assaulting another woman, let alone my mother, it's pretty sad to see you guys seemingly condemning the victim here...

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Ah Taylor Mattingly. He got his daddy's last name and his momma's batting eye.

I don't care how crazy your mother is, it isn't cool to put a hand on her.

Moonlight Graham

Aug 7, 2008
Renton, WA
While I also condemn his actions, his mother is a meth freak, and it is entirely possible that she has tormented the family for eons... walk a mile in his spikes and you might at least partly understand his frustration.

For a normal person to do what he did... wow. It sounds like a temporary insanity defense.

Members online

No members online now.