Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is a case of 2007 Bowman Draft worth it?

Is it worth it to pay $685 for a case of 2007 Bowman Draft?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Just curious as to everyone's opinion on whether or not it's worth it to buy a case of 2007 Bowman Draft for around $685-690. I'm not saying I'm going to buy one personally. I was just looking at prices on eBay and noticed a few cases going for around that price. So I figured I'd make a thread with a poll to see the collective opinion on such a purchase. So lets have it.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Is it financialy worth it ? Probably not,the odds are not in your favour to make your money back on 1 case unless you get a nice hit. If you plan on holding on to it until some of the big names make it to the show or heat up and then sell the boxes ,then it will be worth it.
IMO

RoyWilliamsFan31

Aug 7, 2008
If you use the Live.com discount of 25%, the price is outstanding.

If the case would normally cost you $675, the discount brings it all the way down to $506. If I had the money I'd do it in a heartbeat

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So three people have responded all pretty much saying no but the actual poll is quite in favor of yes. Interesting. :lol:

Members online