Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pinch hit yardwork for Manny!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Hitting for Billingsley. Break out the rye bread and mustard, Grandma, it's Grand Salami time!

:D

edit: on Bobblehead Night, no less - the bomb went right into 'Mannywood' where all the crazy cholos congregate!

mannybobble.gif

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
Man that put me in a good mood in a hurry. I was so excited I had to bring my wife to watch it even though she could care less.

Pastretta

Aug 27, 2008
Arizona
TNP777 said:
Hitting for Billingsley. Break out the rye bread and mustard, Grandma, it's Grand Salami time!

:D

edit: on Bobblehead Night, no less - the bomb went right into 'Mannywood' where all the crazy cholos congregate!

mannybobble.gif

:lol: :lol:

Way to go Manny and thanks for helping out my fantasy squad.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
zach said:
He's the greatest cheater of all time.

Yay for Manny!

Don't let this hater ruin your fun! Only calls him the greatest cheater because he is so good. What, he cheater more than Neifie Perez, Nook Logan, Paul LoDuca? No, did the same thing. Maybe he is just a good player? Nah, must have had better drugs. So sick of the haters and their ignorance !

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
bodiaz said:
zach said:

Yay for Manny!

Don't let this hater ruin your fun! Only calls him the greatest cheater because he is so good. What, he cheater more than Neifie Perez, Nook Logan, Paul LoDuca? No, did the same thing. Maybe he is just a good player? Nah, must have had better drugs. So sick of the haters and their ignorance !

Hater? nah.
Ignorant? Not at all.

Sorry, I don't like placing cheaters on a pedestal like all of the Dodger fans do and to worship the guy. ::facepalm::

Oh wait, I know....it's just Manny being Manny; Or, is that Manny being pregnant Manny? But, you're certainly entitled to your opinion and ability to worship this admitted cheater.

uniquebaseballcards said:
One of them anyway.

What he did may be more acceptable in LA?

zach said:

Yay for Manny!

No doubt to both of your comments.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
bodiaz said:
zach said:

Yay for Manny!

Oh no, they let you come back and start more fights? ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts