Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A day of painting in store for me...how is everyone else?

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan! Happy painting ;) Is MiniMojo sleeping a little longer these days or is he an early riser?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
Morning Dan! Happy painting ;) Is MiniMojo sleeping a little longer these days or is he an early riser?

He always sleeps 11-12 hours a night...its just a matter of what times really. Some nights we have him awake until 9, others he wants to be out by 6...

He is an early riser for the most part though... :)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
And I'm sure you've mastered the art of one-handed typing by now ;)

Morning George! Wow you are killing that checklist. Congrats!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. I've been away at training for the new job all week. Just got back last night. Now I'm off to the branch to get thrown in the fire and see if I remember anything.

The Astros just finished a sweep of the Cardinals last night! :D

Now only 1 game out of first. Bring on the Mets!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Cape League All Star game today, it's on NESN if you are in this area and not going, or get it on satellite. So pumped to be going. General Admission at Fenway!!!

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
George_Calfas said:
Any new Dawsons?
One minor Dawson that I didn't even know about, and I have a
very nice Williams that should arrive in 3 or 4 days, that gets me
close to completing a mini-set.

So I sent in a couple NPNs to DLP for 2008 Prime Cuts. Got an email
the other day to the effect that I was picked, and I'm pretty happy
with what they sent. Especially since they just ;) "randomly" ;) sent me
an Andre Dawson card, that up until this point, I had declined to buy.
I refuse to pay $3 s&h for a base card. So luckily Panini was nice
enough to hook me up! The Dawson is /249, and the Phenom autos
have a PR of 99 supposedly.

PaniniNPNs.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The good thing is that now that he is in the early stages of crawling, I wont have to hold him as much. Instead, I have to keep an eye on him and where he travels. So really, I can type with both hands now, but I've traded in my eyes on the screen...

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
The good thing is that now that he is in the early stages of crawling, I wont have to hold him as much. Instead, I have to keep an eye on him and where he travels. So really, I can type with both hands now, but I've traded in my eyes on the screen...
My mom got us a really nice Winnie the Pooh baby cage :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
MojoDan said:

I have an extra lead for my dog, you can keep mini tethered to the table :lol:

j/k, but seriously have you seen the parents with leashes for their children ::facepalm::

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
George_Calfas said:
MojoDan said:

I have an extra lead for my dog, you can keep mini tethered to the table :lol:

j/k, but seriously have you seen the parents with leashes for their children ::facepalm::

It doesn't sound like such a bad idea to me! :lol:

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys....finally back from my week on vacation, if you can even call it that. lol. Taking a crying baby on a week long "trip" throwing her out of her schedule wasn't exactly fun or relaxing. Got home and bam, got my first teaching job offered to me the same day I got my license in the mail. In the mist of training, physical, paperwork, ugh. A bit overwhelmed....What did I miss this past week???

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone's day is off to a great start.

Not much on the agenda here. Hopefully the high end FB break goes down tonight. I'm going to start laying tile in the bathroom tomorrow. I need to get more interesting. :lol:

Members online

Latest posts