Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Former Rays/White Sox player admits to HGH use

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Sounds like he wouldn't even have played without having the HGH.

But since all the stuff he received was unmarked, who really knows what he injected himself with?? He got the stuff online somewhere from someone he didn't know, do we really know what the injections really did?

braden said:
His ERA should now reflect it:

5.42*

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I don't look at this as a confession as much as an ability to get 15 minutes on Sports Center. As confessions go, at least it's an out in the open "I DID THIS," not "I DIDN'T KNOW..." Maybe it will inspired others?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Kind of odd that he played for the two teams in Buehrle's perfect game today. Maybe there's some conspiracy going on here!

Not sure why he's coming out and admitting it now. At least he's not writing a book and naming names for profit...

braden

Aug 7, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:

But since all the stuff he received was unmarked, who really knows what he injected himself with?? He got the stuff online somewhere from someone he didn't know, do we really know what the injections really did?

braden said:

5.42*

I was being totally facetious. I honestly couldn't care less about steroids.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Parque said he researched HGH and ordered it on the Internet, and while it wasn't banned by Major League Baseball, he admitted knowing the drug was unethical and controversial.

WOW! According to my sources (bodiaz) these players weren't doing anything wrong since HGH wasn't a banned substance. I can't believe one of them actually had a conscience and knew what he was doing was wrong!

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
I know but the asterisk on a relatively poor ERA kinda meant questioning whether Bonds' record deserved an asterisk too.

braden said:
uniquebaseballcards said:

braden said:

5.42*

I was being totally facetious. I honestly couldn't care less about steroids.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I just find all this funny. Do we really care anymore?

I wish MLB would come out already and say, "Yes we know there was a juicing period in baseball and we did nothing to stop it"

Give Bond his * but you got to give a bunch of pitchers that pitched to him the * also.

It was all done to get fans in the seats. Just think back to the summer of the chase. Big Mac/Sosa going at it every night. It was awesome.

Members online