Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Which is more likely to happen? (Having some fun)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abncollectsautos

Aug 9, 2008
Georgia
Sitting here bored and was looking around and realized David Wright only has 5 homeruns. I dont think he has really been hurt this year, but i could be wrong. This got me thinking, which of these options is more likely to happen?

-David Wright hits 15 homeruns
-Roy Halladay gets traded
-Albert Pujols does not win the MVP
or
-Pick your own

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
i wouldnt be surpirsed if wright was on him he weas huige from 03-06 and the last 2 season he got a lot smaller

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
cgilmo said:
if perception of him were different people would be hollerin roids.

I ain't saying he was on em, but im suprised people aren't shouting it.

Have to be honest and say I'm not suprised at all. There has never been anything linked to him , substantial or otherwise that would hint to PED usage. He has always had a good build, and always hit for power. And aside from the flawed notion that "everyone good is on PEDs", there is no train of thought that should lead to speculation. Infact, I can not really think of an 'innocent' player labled as a PED user without some sort of basis.

Ultimately, I do not know if he uses, used, or will use, but I do know there is nothing even remotely hinting towards it. And it seems most are willing to 'keep it clean' without provocation. His age? Well, thats another story... :lol:

Oh, and the obvious answer to the op is Mr. Wright. I'd bet my left nut he hits 15 HR's this year.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
colts1888 said:
i wouldnt be surpirsed if wright was on him he weas huige from 03-06 and the last 2 season he got a lot smaller
huh.gif

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
Pine Tar said:
colts1888 said:

When I read it the first time, I said to myself, "oops, slip of the keyboard." When you underline it, it made the statement a lot funnier. I picture D. Wright in prison garb with a bunch of dudes cowering beneath him...then 4 years later, Wright has a leash around his neck and is now the lady in the relationship.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
matfanofold said:
cgilmo said:
if perception of him were different people would be hollerin roids.

I ain't saying he was on em, but im suprised people aren't shouting it.

Have to be honest and say I'm not suprised at all. There has never been anything linked to him , substantial or otherwise that would hint to PED usage. He has always had a good build, and always hit for power. And aside from the flawed notion that "everyone good is on PEDs", there is no train of thought that should lead to speculation. Infact, I can not really think of an 'innocent' player labled as a PED user without some sort of basis.

Ultimately, I do not know if he uses, used, or will use, but I do know there is nothing even remotely hinting towards it. And it seems most are willing to 'keep it clean' without provocation. His age? Well, thats another story... :lol:

Oh, and the obvious answer to the op is Mr. Wright. I'd bet my left nut he hits 15 HR's this year.
Be prepared for a "minor" surgery at the end of the season.

metsfan

Jul 21, 2009
well i think that wright is good and is trying to adapt to a new field, and is just having a bad year

Members online

Latest posts