Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BA Hotlist Predictions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Allen will be # 1. Westmoreland will be close behind.

Others that come to mind --

Jon Gaston
Pedro Alvarez
Tom Neal
Simon Castro
James Darnell
Tyson Gillies
Dexter Carter
Mauricio Robles
Deolis Guerra
Felix Doubront
Madison Bumgarner
Michael Saunders

and of course, the guy in my sig.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Stanton might make it as well, although he's been striking out quite a bit lately. Perhaps the Team Photo.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
In a perfect world Corey Kluber "would" get a mention with the game he pitched for his first start in Double-A (but I'm doubting he even gets a whiff of the Hot Sheet's fart, much less gets recognized somewhere in it)! :lol:

6ip, 3-hits, 0ER, BB, 6K's, 0.00 ERA, & the "W"! :D

It probably isn't Hot Sheet "worthy" but it is pretty damn impressive! He could've used 1 or 2 more K's & it probably would have been a deal-breaker!

Another player that is worthy of a mention (though he will probably get one, due to being one of BA's "I told ya so" prospect's) is Jesus Montero! Performing like this in Triple-A at such a young age (is he 19 or 20?) is incredible! Although he didn't play the first day of the Hot Sheet's calender week (Friday, 7/17) he still produced an impressive statline:

9-for-25, .360 avg., 3 Runs, (2) 2B's, 2 HR's, 9 RBI's, 3BB's-to-2K's!!!

He should definitely get a mention but I guess it all depends on how well all the other Hot Sheet candidate's performed! :D

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Another player that is worthy of a mention (though he will probably get one, due to being one of BA's "I told ya so" prospect's) is Jesus Montero! Performing like this in Triple-A at such a young age (is he 19 or 20?) is incredible!

He's in Double-A.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Jaypers said:
HoustonTeams4Me said:
Another player that is worthy of a mention (though he will probably get one, due to being one of BA's "I told ya so" prospect's) is Jesus Montero! Performing like this in Triple-A at such a young age (is he 19 or 20?) is incredible!

He's in Double-A.

Oops, my bad (I put Taylor's level in Montero's post)! :? It's still incredible! :D

Members online

Latest posts