Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The 2009 AFLAC Game is now FREE to attend!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Just got this email... Looks like the game will be FREE!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear Aflac All-Americans Classic Ticket Buyers:

Per the release below, Aflac has decided to make this year’s event free of charge! For those folks who have already purchased tickets, your ticket will still be valid on game day, and your card will be credited the amount it was charged. Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you in San Diego !

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

AFLAC ANNOUNCES TICKETS FOR ALL-AMERICAN

BASEBALL CLASSIC AT PETCO PARK ARE AVAILABLE FREE OF CHARGE

Secure Tickets at PETCO Park or Online at Aflacallamerican.com

SAN DIEGO – July 24, 2009 – Allowing thousands of fans to see the nation’s best high school baseball players for free, Aflac announced today that tickets for the 2009 All-American High School Baseball Classic are available free of charge.

This year’s game—the seventh-annual Classic—will be played on Aug. 16 at 5 p.m. PDT in PETCO Park, home of the San Diego Padres, and will once again be televised live nationally on FOX Sports Net. Baseball fans may pick up their free ticket at the PETCO Park ticket office, or request tickets online at http://www.aflacallamerican.com .

“We understand the challenges many of us are facing financially right now,” said Jeff Charney, Aflac's senior vice president and chief marketing officer. “As a way to show San Diego baseball fans that we have them under our wing, Aflac is allowing everyone to attend the game for free.

The seven-year-old baseball showcase features an East versus West matchup of the nation’s top high school players. For the second consecutive year, the Aflac Classic will be played in a major league venue. The 2008 showcase was played in Los Angeles ’ historic Dodger Stadium. The 2006 and 2007 games were held at San Diego State University ’s Tony Gwynn Stadium.

The Aflac All-American Classic, however, is more than just a game. As part of its ongoing commitment to the fight against childhood cancer Aflac will make a donation to Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego . Since 2003, the game has generated nearly $685,000 for charity.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Re: 2009 AFLAC Game FREE!!!

That'll make the attendance numbers very interesting.

Looks as though there won't be nearly as many people accumulating a sizable stash of Harper cards now.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

kentuckyderby said:
wonder if still passing out cards

if free to get in, what stops someone from circling the park all day, entering each gate for free cards?

They've been cracking down on that. Last year, at Dodger Stadium, the cards were handed on the way OUT of the game.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal

Jaypers said:
kentuckyderby said:
wonder if still passing out cards

if free to get in, what stops someone from circling the park all day, entering each gate for free cards?

They've been cracking down on that. Last year, at Dodger Stadium, the cards were handed on the way OUT of the game.

They also waited till towards the end of the game to give them away.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal

masonphillip said:
What about those who already bought tickets?

Per the release below, Aflac has decided to make this year’s event free of charge! For those folks who have already purchased tickets, your ticket will still be valid on game day, and your card will be credited the amount it was charged. Thank you very much and we look forward to seeing you in San Diego !

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008

JERMEY , YOU TAKING THE DRIVE DOWN THERE ?

jmc280zx said:
masonphillip said:

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal

CISCOKID23 said:

jmc280zx said:
masonphillip said:

HELL YA Im goin..

I got my tickets in the mail on friday.. Jeff and myself are going and maybe Ralph and possibly Justin from (A.C.E. Authentication)..

Jeff and I are gonna be there the whole week end..

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008

ENJOY IT...AND LEAVE SOME CARDS FOR THE KIDS OK :lol: :lol: :lol:

jmc280zx said:
CISCOKID23 said:

jmc280zx said:
masonphillip said:

HELL YA Im goin..

I got my tickets in the mail on friday.. Jeff and myself are going and maybe Ralph and possibly Justin from (A.C.E. Authentication)..

Jeff and I are gonna be there the whole week end..

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
got mine, now I just have to find a cheap flight. I wanted to go last year but couldnt find someone to go halves. Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

Latest posts