Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What have I missed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Basically been away from a computer for close to a month and was hoping someone(s) could fill me in on what I have missed?

Thanks.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Jay Bruce, during his first fielding attempt at Chiti Field, rolled over on his right wrist going for a ball hit by David "Sprinkles" Wright, ending his 2009 Season and putting his 2010 Home Run total in serious doubt.
Noting was "broken" or "extremely" damaged, but it is bad none the less.

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Jay Bruce, during his first fielding attempt at Chiti Field, rolled over on his right wrist going for a ball hit by David "Sprinkles" Wright, ending his 2009 Season and putting his 2010 Home Run total in serious doubt.

WOW funniest thing i have heard all week, now we have sprinkles and mr.softie damn i want some ice cream !

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
XdanX said:
ThoseBackPages said:

WOW funniest thing i have heard all week, now we have sprinkles and mr.softie damn i want some ice cream !

I laughed out loud on the sprinkles :lol: ....not so much on the Mr.Softie.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
XdanX said:
ThoseBackPages said:

Yea, David Wright has given up hitting home runs. He's a singles hitter, so "Sprinkles" is fitting.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
ThoseBackPages said:
why sprinkles?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
thegreathambino said:
ThoseBackPages said:
why sprinkles?

because he likes to sprinkle singles throughout the field, and it also goes with Mr Softie (Beltran)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
:lol: Sprinkles and Mr Softie :D did someone say icecream
Come on photoshoppers put on the sprinkles and David Wright face :lol:
istockphoto_180640_rainbow_sprinkles.jpg

mr_softee.jpg

Latest posts