Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Final Check - 2008 BDP Box/Case Tally

How Much BDP Are You Busting?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
With this on the verge of release, let's get your final tally. Cast your votes.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
8 ordered compared to 45 last year.

As of right now I am opening 1 for a Team Case break. Case #2 has plenty of slots left.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I said none....and intended to stick with that plan until today. I have the browser open ready to make my first live.com purchase. At least if I bust a few cases, I will have something to grade when the next BGS special roll around!

gocubsgo

Aug 7, 2008
15 cases maybe more if prices hold the first few weeks of release. Without Live I wouldn't be busting any.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
I voted ZERO, because I have lost all respect for the Topps company.

Their reps came on here saying how the autos of top players like Halman, Morrison, Gamel, etc. were a done deal and couldn't be changed. They were willing to take consideration for future releases, but this time it was not changable.

Well, after all that and selling off what we have, they decide to take them out now. To me, that is blowing smoke up our asses without a care in the world. They know they will make their money, so why care about what your company representation tells people?

I refuse to give the Topps company a single penny. Damn monkeys.

Members online