Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

McDonalds Packs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
I've seen these cards before on EBay going for some high prices due to the scarcity of Jerseys and autographs. I've also seen auctions for sealed packs. Is there a gimmick here I should be aware of? Are these packs easily searched? I've seen 10 pack lots sell for $9.99 and figured this would be a fun break. Just looking for anything I should be aware of before buying...

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Just an update on this...got my 20 packs and didn't pull a single insert. All base cards, most of which were duplicates and the exact same player sequence coming from the packs. I wasn't expecting any home run hits, but with inserts falling 1:15, 1:10 ect I was hoping for something.

Disappointed, live and learn.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
notoriousrmb said:
Just an update on this...got my 20 packs and didn't pull a single insert. All base cards, most of which were duplicates and the exact same player sequence coming from the packs. I wasn't expecting any home run hits, but with inserts falling 1:15, 1:10 ect I was hoping for something.

Disappointed, live and learn.

You're saying you went to McDonalds and walked away disappointed..Hard to believe :lol: :lol: :lol: ..They really upped production this year making everything but the base set very hard to get.

notoriousrmb

Aug 7, 2008
Above Ground
Ha...wish I went to McDonalds because then I could have spent the $1 on a crappy cheeseburger. These were EBay purchases since they don't sell the packs in the US. Just wanted to get a few neat inserts from a set I would normally never get to open. Out of 20 packs, odds say I should have gotten a few instead of the same 15 base cards over and over.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
I've been getting these for my son 5 packs at a time and he is getting a good amount of inserts. You may not be able to search the autos and jerseys because they are redemptions but I wouldn't be surprised if you could search for the other inserts, I'd be very cautious buying them off of ebay.

Members online

Latest posts