Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I cant stand the way the Yankees are treating Melancon!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
He was brought up from AAA July 6th and pitched that night. He didnt do the best but none of the pitchers that day did. 19 days later, he hasnt pitched since then! There is nothing physically wrong with him they just wont use him so he hasnt pitched in almost 3 weeks! They had him today warming up to pitch the 9th inning when the yankees were down 6-1. By the end of the 8th the Yankees were only down 6-4 and they used bruney instead and melancon wont pitch again! I can't stand it, especially since I own about 90 of his auto's and 5 1/1's! :evil: :evil:

championMan

Apr 16, 2009
Well at least his still a Yankees :mrgreen: He can easily be part of The ROY and C.Lee trade at any moment.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
championMan said:
Well at least his still a Yankees :mrgreen: He can easily be part of The ROY and C.Lee trade at any moment.

i really hope he doesnt go anywhere. he just needs to pitch in a few games and have some success and they will trust him enough so that he can pitch in closer games

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
yay they finally let him pitch after 3+ weeks!!! :D

1 1/3 innings
0 hits 0 runs 0 walks 2 k's

since I started collecting him I have realized that absolutely nobody cares about this kid but me posting this makes me happy ;)

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
boxbreaker44 said:
I highly doubt they just wouldnt use him for a month. He must have had a nagging injury.

there wasnt any injury at all. the yankees have just been playing close ballgames and didnt want to use him in a close one so they waited until they were losing by 5 to use him.

2.1 innings
1 hit 0 runs 0 walks 2 k's
:D

Members online

Latest posts