Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Razor Package Arrival Today - Many MIKE STANTON :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
All cards are mint+++. The smears and scratches are from the Card Savers. I also got another blue/gold of Stanton but those will have to go in my eBay Store to sell. Trust me though, these cards look AMAZING and perfect in person. Enjoy!

Stanton.jpg

Allen

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Jaypers said:
I picked up 5 Blues and a Gold.

I still can't believe there are only 18 Gold Autos. It makes me giddie since they went for a VERY fair price considering the premium prospect factor.

A

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Bruin7 said:
Jaypers said:

I still can't believe there are only 18 Gold Autos. It makes me giddie since they went for a VERY fair price considering the premium prospect factor.

A

Very nice looking cards ,but are they going cheap because most people aren't interested in them? If so, what are going to make these more popular? I haven't invested in any razor cards because I'm having a hard time finding what is going to fuel them. If they aren't popular now. What is going to drive these up in the future?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
AKA Coastal said:
Bruin7 said:
Jaypers said:

A

Very nice looking cards ,but are they going cheap because most people aren't interested in them? If so, what are going to make these more popular? I haven't invested in any razor cards because I'm having a hard time finding what is going to fuel them. If they aren't popular now. What is going to drive these up in the future?

When he gets called up, expect a spike. The lack of exclusivity hurt the popularity of these since we have BCDP, EEE and Contenders to choose from as well.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Jaypers said:
AKA Coastal said:
Bruin7 said:
Jaypers said:

A

When he gets called up, expect a spike. The lack of exclusivity hurt the popularity of these since we have BCDP, EEE and Contenders to choose from as well.

Vey true JP (BTW you made a killing off of our Bryce Harper deal ::facepalm:: x2),

But the cards look sharp, it is brand name recognizable (although some of you may disagree), but most importantly to me is that there are only 18 of them (numbered or not).

A

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Bruin7 said:
Jaypers said:
AKA Coastal said:
Bruin7 said:
Jaypers said:

A

Vey true JP (BTW you made a killing off of our Bryce Harper deal ::facepalm:: x2),

But the cards look sharp, it is brand name recognizable (although some of you may disagree), but most importantly to me is that there are only 18 of them (numbered or not).

A

No doubt..If Razor can stick around and get some hobby love these could be huge down the road. Like I've said a million times now. A packed out Metal product will help these out.

Members online

No members online now.