Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PapaSmurf

Jul 25, 2009
Just joined last night was told to when I was at Myrtle Beach from a local shop. After looking around looks to be a great site and glad to be apart of it.

My name is James and currently a student at VCU. I have been collecting for few years mostly prospects and my favorite team the Philadelphia Phillies.

Will be updating my profile so you can check out my cards

Thanks and cant wait to get some deals done!
James

PapaSmurf

Jul 25, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
I live in Wilmington. I'm in Myrtle Beach pretty often watching Pelican's games.
Oh nice i was actually there for vacation never had time to make it to a gane tho but went there last year and is a great stadium.

Thanks for all the grettings

PapaSmurf

Jul 25, 2009
thenumberonemetfan said:
Just what we need,another phillies fan ::facepalm::

just kidding
welcome aboard.
Ha ya saw there was a bunch on here doing pretty well this year and if they get Roy should be back to back! Whould hate to see Drabek, Happ and Brown go tho

PapaSmurf

Jul 25, 2009
Ha ya smurfs was my favorite show growin up n still is.

Just checked out the box break forum and pretty stoked bout the group breaks!

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
Welcome. I just found this place a couple of months ago and it's a great resource with lots of knowledgeable members, many of which were from the old BMB before it went into the crapper...

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Welcome!

You'll find a ton of Phillies fans posting Helpful info and a ton of Mets fans posting how p***** off they are! :lol:

BTW, any info on Smurfette's dark side would be welcome. I know a guy who worked on it back then and he said the writers had a field day with some off-color stuff.