Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Sunday Morning Thread********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Re: ********Saturday Morning Thread********

wideright said:
Good morning guys. How's everyone's Saturday starting out? Beautiful and sunny here. Gotta go mow the lawn. :x

If you missed, I had a one card mailday yesterday... completed my first goal of 10 platinums!! :D
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24539&start=525

My second goal will be 20 platinums! ::facepalm:: :D Have a great day!

Good Morning, my SUNDAY is starting great!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

I`ve got the joy joy joy joy down in my pants! Where? Down in my pants. She`s got my joy joy joy joy down in her pants! Where? Under her shirt! Where? Down in her pants!..............Good morning fellas!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

George_Calfas said:
wideright said:
Good morning guys. How's everyone's Saturday starting out? Beautiful and sunny here. Gotta go mow the lawn. :x

If you missed, I had a one card mailday yesterday... completed my first goal of 10 platinums!! :D
http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24539&start=525

My second goal will be 20 platinums! ::facepalm:: :D Have a great day!

Good Morning, my SUNDAY is starting great!
DOH!!! ::facepalm::

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Been a great day so far, I woke up. :lol: Looks like it might be a nice day outside so I think I'll take this opportunity to get out and do a "little" yard work.

thenumberonemetfan, how much did that Hanks card run ya if you don't mind me asking? I'd love to have one of those, as that was one of my all time favorite movies.

Art

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Dave Congrats on the Platinum.

I was able to pick off two more A&G red autos last night, lost a third (H. Ramirez). For the ones I have lost I have been the #2 bidder ever time, good sign for when another pops up.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Morning guys.

Good day so far for me.

Woke up, played some NCAA Football, went to the library, went grocery shopping, ate some lunch, watched some 2 and a Half Men, played a little on the internet and got some things done while my son slept.

If you haven't seen it, I posted a mailday yesterday. Only part of what I have gotten in over the last week plus, but trying to find out why my scanner is acting shady.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning all . coffee gone . looks like a nice day to have family over - inlaws outlaws etc. .Still need to sneak away to game for some autos promised .

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Morning all. Card show here in Oskaloosa went well yesterday. Hopefully we have some more people in today.

Got a few steals yesterday. Biggest was a Shawn Kemp 1992-93 Fleer pack-issue auto for $3. thought maybe it booked for $40, but it's $120. Going to the bay tonight.

Hope everything is going well for everyone else. have a great day all.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. Everyone seems to be quiet today.

Dunn hit a grand slam last night. He went 2 for 3 with 5 RBI. I hope he keeps this up. I know you guys get tired of me talking about him, but he's having a really solid year.

HR- 25 T-2nd
RBI- 70 5th
OBP- .403 10th
BB- 74 3rd
SLG- .553 7th

He has an OPS of .957, an OPS+ of 150, and believe it or not he's hitting .275. I know no one else cares, but it's nice to see him hitting better. :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Fella's
Last day for me until I return to work. I had 2 weeks off and they were good.
Today should be a good day as well, but the temp will only be around 80
and mostly cloudy. Going to hit our pool in a little bit.

Hope you guys have a good day!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
muskiesfan said:
Good morning guys. Everyone seems to be quiet today.

Dunn hit a grand slam last night. He went 2 for 3 with 5 RBI. I hope he keeps this up. I know you guys get tired of me talking about him, but he's having a really solid year.

HR- 25 T-2nd
RBI- 70 5th
OBP- .403 10th
BB- 74 3rd
SLG- .553 7th

He has an OPS of .957, an OPS+ of 150, and believe it or not he's hitting .275. I know no one else cares, but it's nice to see him hitting better. :D
So who are the Nat's going to try and move anyone. And how much longer do they have Dunn for anyway?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Chris- The set is a go. Shoot Dave an e-mail with the pic and let me know your favorite team. I obviously think it's the M's because of your screen name, but I just want to make sure. :D

Pine- Dunn is signed through next season. I'm a Reds fan, but I follow Dunn and the Nats. Nick Johnson and Josh Willingham are on the market. The Nats GM said that no one was untouchable, but then he said he wasn't going to trade Dunn. However, the Giants, Tigers, Braves, Red Sox, and Cardinals are said to have expressed interest in Dunn. I think getting Holliday takes the Cards out and I think getting Laroche and trying to get Victor Martinez takes the Red Sox out. I would like to see him go to a contender because I think he numbers would be even better by actually having protection in the line up. Also, if he went to the AL he could DH and not be a defensive liability. I would love to see him get away from the Nats, but I think after Friday has come and gone, he'll still be in DC.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Morning/afternoon fellas.
That west-too-east jet lag kicked my ass last night; didn't go to sleep until 3.30, just woke up now. But, I feel nice and refreshed...

Muskies - I might have a line on the Dunn black border mini; let me know if you still need it. It might be at the local show I just slept through, so I could grab it next week.