Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yay or Nay? UFC should bring back stage and entrance ramp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Re: Yay or Nay? UFC should bring back stage and entrance ramp?

Yeah, because Pride was fake. And so was the UFC then they had a ramp and entrance at the top of it. Nice statement.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

I personally don`t care for the fans being able to touch the fighters on their way to the octagon. Like that tranny grabbing BJ Penn and giving him the kiss of death before the GSP fight. If security wasn`t as tight as it should be, some crazy **** could shank a fighter they hate. And what if a fighter accidentally gets poked in the eye by a fan after high fiving them? I don`t want a fight affected like that. It is bad enough when the refs are poking fighters in the eye, ala Herring, lol. And who doesn`t love an Akihiro Gono entrance!

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD

Sam Banks said:
Yeah, because Pride was fake. And so was the UFC then they had a ramp and entrance at the top of it. Nice statement.
::facepalm:: Your history, you knew exactly what I meant.
Pride is done. The UFC of old is long gone.
The king is the UFC of today, why change it when it isn't broke?
Liquor stores not open yet???

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom

Don`t be mad at me because you felt it was necessary to take an unwarrented jab at pro wrestling.

HPC

Aug 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I vote yes for bigger events. UFC 100 wouldve been perfect.

Otherwise, the way it is now works well and is cool too if they get a good song and the lights right

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Pride events were soooo much more entertaining than the recent UFC. The entrances were awesome. Dont think it would fit in the UC though. Japanese orgs have a way of making things over the top, in a positive way.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada

Sam Banks said:

Pride had the ramp but they knew how to put on a REAL show. Hence how they got 70K for Shockwave 2001 headlined by Nog/Sapp!

No offense tp the UFC, but if Pride were to open up shop again and actually be able to stick around, I would probably never order another UFC again.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
In favor of whatever method lets the fans give the guys hi-5's on the way to the right and wish them luck...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts