Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I know, I know...but this is my first ebay problem.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Paid for an auction on July 3. Yesterday, I opened a "item not recieved" through paypal . t-ballcards refunded me money for an Andruw Jones Bowmans Best PSA 9. No communication from the messages I sent through "contact seller" or the paypal dispute.

No problem, I'll find another Andruw. The problem is that my ebay is saying "I need to pay for one item". I have a money refunded symbol where the $ (paid) symbol usually is.

What would you guys do? Wait for the "I need to pay for one item" to go away? Will it? What about feedback (he did sit on my money for a few weeks)? Looks like a can still leave it eventhough he refunded the payment. He is selling the same card again but, of course he could have multiple copies.

Thanks for advice in advance. Hope this all makes sense.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
It does go away and it's what ebay suggest you do somewhere in their FAQ's.

Also, you can still leave feedback, and not sending you the card you paid for without any communication is certainly a valid reason to leave a neutral. Maybe "Card never received, no communication. Refund received."

From ebay:

"Leave Feedback
Being involved in a case through our Resolution Center doesn't automatically affect Feedback scores for the buyer or seller.
After you close a case, we encourage you to leave Feedback about the transaction. Please be fair and factual. This makes others members aware of your experience and helps keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell."

spahnandsain

Aug 11, 2008
Conover NC
Thanks, I should have tried that. ::facepalm:: Thanked

Jeff D said:
It does go away and it's what ebay suggest you do somewhere in their FAQ's.

Also, you can still leave feedback, and not sending you the card you paid for without any communication is certainly a valid reason to leave a neutral. Maybe "Card never received, no communication. Refund received."

From ebay:

"Leave Feedback
Being involved in a case through our Resolution Center doesn't automatically affect Feedback scores for the buyer or seller.
After you close a case, we encourage you to leave Feedback about the transaction. Please be fair and factual. This makes others members aware of your experience and helps keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell."

Well said and thanked.

Edit: Geez, Jeff. Your sig is.... :shock: :eek: :!: