Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

T206 Honus Wagner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
So at my local store an officer called in and wanted help to see if he his baseball card was legit. He took it from a guy he arrested (from his car). They suspected he stole it and wants to see if its legit and return to its original owner (and was curious about the price).

The card was in pretty bad shape, a little wear and tear but looked old and legit. There was a psa (faded) label that was like ? Authentc. It did not label fake like some cards here at the store (by psa). It was the first time i had seen that card in person!

Well there's my story, if anyone has any info on what "? authentc" means that'd be great too lol

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Seems the cop wants to know if the card he heisted from a guy he arrested is worth keeping
or should he turn it in as evidence since it is not worth much. :D

aprimo

Jan 23, 2009
Doesn't the value of the items he stole make a difference in what they charge him with?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
did the lable say ? authentic because if it did than it is probobly fake. the only tme i have seen this card in person was in the middle of nowhere va.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Ken,

Honestly....I have NO idea what you just said.

If it was in a PSA case with an "Authentic" grade then it means that the card is an original T206 Wagner but altered in some way....but you make it seem like it's a fake PSA slab with a real looking T206? You know there are a lot of reprints/fakes out there that are made to look like originals.

Either way I really don't know what you said so I can't give you much of an answer...

Latest posts