Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who are these..sports stars?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
My parents went to the Brickyard race yesterday and saw some "REALLY tall guys" walking around with pit passes. They noted that most drivers seemed excited to see them and shook these guys' hands, chatted with them, etc. There were people taking pictures with these two. They seem to be basketball or maybe baseball players. I really don't know who they are, can't find anything that would help. I only have two pics, hoping maybe someone could help me out.

IMG_7882.jpg
IMG_7902.jpg

Anthony

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
The tall guy in the black shirt is Brad Daugherty.

He was an all-star NBA center for Cleveland. But, true to his Tar Heel roots, he's a die-hard race guy, he's now a commentator for ESPN on their NASCAR coverage.

Can't see anyone else well enough to make out who they are.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
gt2590 said:
The tall guy in the black shirt is Brad Daugherty.

He was an all-star NBA center for Cleveland. But, true to his Tar Heel roots, he's a die-hard race guy, he's now a commentator for ESPN on their NASCAR coverage.

Can't see anyone else well enough to make out who they are.

Post thanked!

Anthony

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Will Perdue has been working with Hendrick Motorsports. Also, Tyler Hansbrough was the Grand Marshall for the Brickyard 400.

Alex

Members online

Latest posts