Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pretty sick mailday (mad props to Brett Keith)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
As I live in Canada, I cannot bid on certain items (i.e. some sellers refuse to sell to international buyers). Brett graciously offered to bid on a few cards for me. Here they are!:

img861.jpg

img863.jpg

He even included this as an extra!:

img864.jpg

Brett is truly one of the best members on this site, Thanks again man!

Also got this in:

img865.jpg

Thanks for the look!

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Just wondering... What's the 411 on Derrick Phillips? I mean aside from the brutal fact that he is in the GCL as a DH and hitting .216, is there more to this story?

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
aaron41984 said:
Just wondering... What's the 411 on Derrick Phillips? I mean aside from the brutal fact that he is in the GCL as a DH and hitting .216, is there more to this story?

High ceiling guy. Hes playing LF now that Hood has been moved up to SS (he was platooning with Hood via DH and LF). Hes got both raw power and speed.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
aaron41984 said:

I played against him in HS. He was probably the third or fourth best player on his team. Granted Jacob Turner was the first, but he never did anything that amazed me in two years of games.