Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rate my Player Collection Pt. 2!

What do you think my Greenberg collection deserves?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Very nice collection, I would have gave you a higher grade but for a player collection you need more cards! But I do like the aray of cards you already have a patch would be awsome to add or maby a cut.
fyi just giving you some feed back not trying to be a dick :D

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Dpanthers14 said:
Very nice collection, I would have gave you a higher grade but for a player collection you need more cards! But I do like the aray of cards you already have a patch would be awsome to add or maby a cut.
Understood. But my philosophy is to get the cards that are tough to get, which requires me to save some funds for those cards. I would get just simple cards, but I don't feel they offer as much of a 'wow' factor that the higher end cards do.

zan

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Zan said:
Dpanthers14 said:
Understood. But my philosophy is to get the cards that are tough to get, which requires me to save some funds for those cards. I would get just simple cards, but I don't feel they offer as much of a 'wow' factor that the higher end cards do.

zan
Since the first time you had the poll my vote went up because I have seen alot of progress. I don't deal in vintage but I do know it can be pricy so Totally understand going for the bigger cards right now.

G

I voted sucks. Mainly just because I was too lazy to actually look at it.

If you are posting a thread about it, I am sure it's a very nice collection though, so congrats.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
For those who voted below a six, what do you think it needs more of? Be honest please, your input is important to me.

zan

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Zan said:
For those who voted below a six, what do you think it needs more of? Be honest please, your input is important to me.

zan

NEEDS MORE BOWMAN CHROME!!!!!!!

;)

I voted an 8, if you get his RC I'll vote a 9 or 10! :)

Members online

Latest posts