Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Favorite Rainbow yet! FCB Produced cards!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
commodoresauto1.jpg

commodoresauto2.jpg

commodoresauto3.jpg

commodoresauto4.jpg

commodoresauto5.jpg

I did a signing yesterday with my Cape Team, we will be selling team sets of the cards for 10 a piece at the game, and we had signed cards to put away for them being drafted. We will be numbering to 2 green signed copies, 5 red, 10 blue and there are roughly 100 of each of the cards signed in black. This was the first ever card of Todd Cunningham, and one of AJ *******'s first cards ever as well. Todd was on Sportscenter last week, and is almost hitting .400 in the Cape League right now as a 5 tool CF.

This set was also entirely made and designed by FCB board members!!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: My Favorite Rainbow yet!

thenumberonemetfan said:
The red and blue ink looks insane.

Mike designed the cards to make the autos pop. They were all signed with Staedlers.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Commodores won again last night, we sold some more sets at the game. 2 of the players I put the autographs of up (Fletcher and BA) hit homers last night.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: My Favorite Rainbow yet!

Penno said:
thenumberonemetfan said:
The red and blue ink looks insane.

I have to agree. All of the cards look great, but those two are my favorite for sure.

When I get home from National will add some more pics, greens on some others look great too. Todd didn't think he should sign on himself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts