Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thank you chashawk!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Sorry for no scans, but I wanted to thank Charlie for his awesome generosity. I used to have a decent Adam Dunn collection, but I moved it. I've regretted it since and re-started collecting Dunn. Well Charlie made a little comment in the Morning Thread about me re-starting the collection a couple of weeks ago, but I didn't think much of it.

Fast forward to today. I get a bubble mailer in from him and it felt kind of thick. I open it up and inside is a very nice assortment of base, inserts, and numbered cards of Ken Griffey Jr., Joey Votto, and Adam Dunn! I've been thinking about starting up a Votto collection and this act of generosity will be the start of it. He also included a Sweet Spot jersey card of Adam Dunn.

Thank you so much for cards Charlie. I greatly appreciate them! There are a lot of great and generous members on this board. We have the best card message board on the net, period. :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Yeah Nice job Chasehawk
Hey Muskiefan I have some dun stuff I found just the other day
Nothing to earth shattering but I was looking to give it to someone.
PM your Address, heck I may even have but would like it again.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Charlie was one of my first blog-trading partners a year ago, and always astounded me with his generosity in our blind Cubs-for-Yankees trades. A quality dude, all around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts