Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Attn: Atlanta area collectors (any escobar fans)...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chippernate

Got this email today.

Hello Everyone:

I have received a number of calls lately asking when our next show and autograph event will be happening. I am pleased to say that we now have information on both to pass along to you. I have just signed a contract to do an autograph show with the National League Player of the Week YUNEL ESCOBAR of the Atlanta Braves. As I am sure most of you know he is currently the leading hitter on the team and has made numerous highlight reel defensive plays. He also the leading hitter with runners in scoring position in the entire National League ahead of such stars as Albert Pujols and Hanley Ramirez. He is definitely one of the most exciting and bright young stars in baseball. The only detail to be resolved is the date but we are tentatively scheduling it for Saturday, August 22nd. On this date we are holding a large collectible show at Regency Fine Art located on Dawson Boulevard near I-85 and Jimmy Carter. The show will run the entire weekend and pending final details the Escobar signing will be held 12 - 2 on the 22nd. Autograph fees are $20 in advance or $25 the day of the show for balls and flats, and $30 in advance for premium items and $35 on the day of the show for premium items. Personalizations are $5.00 extra each item. You can get updates on the show at www.autographhelper.com. There are a very limited number of autograph tickets available and we highly recommend an advance purchase to assure you get an autograph. To reserve your autograph ticket please email us at [email protected] or call 770-622-9344. Payments accepted are: personal checks (made out to Doug Reid), money orders, or PayPal and will need to be sent to Doug Reid, 2592 Leeshire Road, Tucker, GA 30084. Tickets will be confirmed upon receipt of payment. This is a very rare autograph appearance by Mr. Escobar and we are very pleased that he has accepted our offer to appear at our show.

Dealer tables are now available for the show. Cost is $70 per table for this three day show. Please call us at 770-622-9344 to reserve your table. Locations will be assigned on a first-come first-served basis and we will be only selling 20-25 tables for this special event and are expecting a very early sellout. Due to limited space we are sorry there will not be a discount for multiple tables. Tables are 8 ft in length and a wall space is available in some areas.

Thank you for your continued support of our shows and special events and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Doug Reid
Venture Sports

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
Since I am stuck in kansas (God I miss Georgia) can somebody thats going get me a sweet spot OMLB auto? I need one for my wall of braves autographs. I has the paypal and can send a ball even if necessary.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
he does a lot of charity shows around Xmas. I doubt the dealers will be that good.. Sorry.. but my experience around this area, there is only two really quality show promoters in Atlanta.. but never the less. I will be in Key largo

Members online