Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Carlos Santana Signed Game Used Bat Pick-Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PronkDH48

Aug 7, 2008
Wooster, OH
I went to the Akron Aeros game Friday and they were selling bats in the team shop. Found this beauty for $50. Of course, the next day the price went down ten bucks but I'm still happy. They had 1 more Santana bat for sale tonight for $40 and I thought about buying for a flip but I wasn't sure what I'd get for it, and I didn't have the money anyway. Currently on a 4-game home run streak!

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

Thanks for looking!

PronkDH48

Aug 7, 2008
Wooster, OH
boxbreaker44 said:
does it come with a COA?

No. Just bought it straight from the team and its for my collection so I figure thats not a problem for me. Thats another reason I didn't buy another.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
Get the other one... have it signed in gold paint pen (shows up better on the darker bat) and then sell this one on the bay.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
I'd stay away from pro stock bats. You won't get much for those, don't try and flip one. Most game used collectors only want bats with players name engraved.

PronkDH48

Aug 7, 2008
Wooster, OH
matchpenalty said:
I'd stay away from pro stock bats. You won't get much for those, don't try and flip one. Most game used collectors only want bats with players name engraved.

Thanks for the tips. Good to know. I'm just happy to have it in my collection and I guess thats all I wanted in the first place.

Latest posts