Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I have seen some crazy E Bay auctions but....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
[ebay:arws2k89]170363537912[/ebay:arws2k89]

typed in Wade Boggs and this "popped up". Never seen cards added as incentive for buying products before.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
I saw this last week when he included a 1981 Topps Rickey Henderson. It's also something new to me... is it a way to advertise to new people for this product? Because it seems to me that you are reaching a relatively small audience. Weird stuff.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Never seen cards added as incentive for buying products before.

Sure you have. For decades, cards were the incentive to get people to buy tobacco, gum, candy, etc.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
That turned up in my search for Don Zimmer (free 1964 Zim with purchase ::facepalm:: ) I was thinking... hmmmm, thinking of Zim right at that moment would defeat the purpose of the product :lol:

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
[ebay:3bxze3tq]170363537912[/ebay:3bxze3tq]

typed in Wade Boggs and this "popped up". Never seen cards added as incentive for buying products before.

You should have a not safe for work in the first post. Thanks

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
gracecollector said:
That turned up in my search for Don Zimmer (free 1964 Zim with purchase ::facepalm:: ) I was thinking... hmmmm, thinking of Zim right at that moment would defeat the purpose of the product :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yeah Zim would kinda ruin it!

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
smapdi said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Never seen cards added as incentive for buying products before.

Sure you have. For decades, cards were the incentive to get people to buy tobacco, gum, candy, etc.

You are right. I guess I should have said these types of products, kinda crazy.
Would you but his product if it were a card you really needed!?

Members online

Latest posts