Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Mods Live at The National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigfan5

Aug 7, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
sticky this thread please

When I first read it I thought you said "stinky this thread" and all I could think aout was how bad that room's going to smell in the morning. ::facepalm:: :lol:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Bigfan5 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

When I first read it I thought you said "stinky this thread" and all I could think aout was how bad that room's going to smell in the morning. ::facepalm:: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so true!

RandomH

ThoseBackPages said:
Bigfan5 said:
ThoseBackPages said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so true!

:lol: Great post

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I'm curious as to how the want lists will be treated. If someone finds something from the lists that are posted in the National Forum, will we be put in contact with the dealer or will it be possible to send someone paypal and purchase it that way?

Members online