Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jeff Clement Pulled in 3rd Inning - Trade w/Pirates Complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Re: Jeff Clement Pulled in 3rd Inning

Read this not long ago on USSMariner.com. This might cause me to have trouble sleeping. *Somebody say something!

*That's true.

:)

darkman

Aug 7, 2008

I hope Balentien is included in this deal.... get him out of this franchise and somewhere we he can get a chance...

How far has Clement fallen though.. :shock:

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008

Brett Keith said:
Read this not long ago on USSMariner.com. This might cause me to have trouble sleeping. *Somebody say something!

*That's true.

:)
Right there with you. The only rumor he had really been in was the one that would send V-Mart and Cliff Lee to TB. I would actually love it if Kazmir leaves after the performance he had. A great way to go out

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Mariners - Pirates Trade

Kovacevic says the Mariners acquire Wilson and Ian Snell for Clement, Ronny Cedeno, Aaron Pribanic, Brett Lorin and Nathan Adcock.

Interesting......

Wonder if they will still trade Washburn

skrip

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
Re: Mariners - Pirates Trade

ballerskrip said:
Kovacevic says the Mariners acquire Wilson and Ian Snell for Clement, Ronny Cedeno, Aaron Pribanic, Brett Lorin and Nathan Adcock.

Interesting......

Wonder if they will still trade Washburn

skrip
not a bad trade for the mariners. i hope they dont trade washburn because they still do have an outside shot at the playoffs.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Re: Jack Wilson traded to Seattle

I'm not really sure what to say...Jack has been my favorite player since his rookie year. I suppose it's not a total loss, because Seattle is actually my second favorite team, but... I still had a little bit of hope that Jack and Freddy might be resigned. It's really becoming hard for me to still be a fan of this team.

darkman

Aug 7, 2008

I wonder if that means that Balentien will be shipped in a package with Washburn. He has to be traded since he has been DFA`d.. right?

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA

Yeah, all of these trades were made because of that moron Dave Littlefield. If he knew how to draft, the Pirates would have talent in their system, but he didn't, so now they're stuck trading players to get talent back into the system. At least PNC Park is nice!!! :lol:

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Where's he gonna play?

They have Doumit at catcher right now, Jones at first, and Tony Sanchez at catcher in a few years.

C.L.258

Dec 11, 2008
Calgary, AB, Canada, eh?

subject to change said:
I'm not really sure what to say...Jack has been my favorite player since his rookie year. I suppose it's not a total loss, because Seattle is actually my second favorite team, but... I still had a little bit of hope that Jack and Freddy might be resigned. It's really becoming hard for me to still be a fan of this team.

you'll get over it, dont worry ;)

Members online

Latest posts